"I’m still depressed, but how depressed I am varies, which is good. Much of the time, it’s a comfortable numbness that just makes things feel muted. Other times, I’m standing in the shower or something and I can feel the nothingness hurtling toward me at eight thousand miles per hour and there’s nothing I can really do aside from let it happen and wait until it goes away again."
- Allie Brosh, Hyperbole and a Half (via safeinyour-skin)
(Source: erisandthenothings, via weboth-gotogether)
"I can’t tell you why I’m so into you.
But I am.
- (via wanduring)
(Source: sileron-evol, via weboth-gotogether)
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
(Source: undef-eat-able, via lovetoall-except-you-plus-her)
JFK Jr struts down the streets of Hyannis Port in the late 70s
"You don’t know what it’s like being in love with you.
You know, when you and I were together, every single atom in my body told me that it was the right thing, that we were the perfect fit.
And that kind of love, it can change your whole life."
- Stefan Salvatore (via satans-testicle)
(Source: irresponsiblyinlovewithyou, via weboth-gotogether)
FIRST KISS: We asked twenty strangers to kiss for the first time…
"What’s your name again?"
(Source: vimeo.com, via lostsoulswarehouse)